Spotlight

Click to view my Spotlight CV

Linkedin

Friday 15 November 2013

THE LONELY ONE

THE LONELY ONE WAS A SHORT FILM I WORKED ON


THE STORY:


The character I played was called Adam he wakes to find his home deserted he cant understand what is going on then he finds his parents have killed themselves.  

Venturing on in the search for hope he comes across the dead.  It is the story of his journey and the search for truth.

For the role I grew my facial hair to show the length of time Adam had been in a coma. 

There were some emotional and frustrating moments for Adam feeling hopeless helpless and distraught.  

A multitude of emotions for me to manipulate to convey the scene.


I made a suggestion to the director of shaving and showing the character doing something he would do to prepare for his journey into the unknown.  Well as a bit of fun I attempted a mustache to make the crew giggle it worked hehe :)
  
In need of an actress I suggested my good friend Lucy Wilkins and she got the role - so there was someone alive!!!!

There were some interesting locations for the film as the character traveled through this lonely world.
The film was a great project which I enjoyed throughout. 


HOPE YOU WILL COME AND JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment