- You come first - that's right you are number one. People always put others first but if your mental and physical well - being is in an unbalanced state you are putting yourself in a negative place and will feel bad as a result. You see by putting yourself first you actually put everyone else first because they get the best out of you and so do you. So take a moment to think how you can improve your current state of being.
|Here I am having fun on set - this was a shaving scene :D |
Made the crew laugh :D
- Learn to love yourself for who you are - I always say you should learn to love yourself because you will take yourself everywhere you go. That's right, the only person you can't escape is you so the best thing to do is to learn to love who you are and embrace your individuality.
- Be thankful - make a list of everything you are thankful for and focus on these points instead of putting all your time and effort into negative energy and people.
- Surround yourself with epic people - your peer group can build you or break you down. The people who we surround ourselves by should build us up and not tear us down. If you are surrounded by people who walk all over you, you may want to consider new relationships with people who will nourish and support you and you them.
- Do things you enjoy - there is nothing more pleasurable than doing things you enjoy. Make a list of what you love and treat yourself. Make time for yourself and this will build you up.
- Make a plan - planning and plotting can really help you to create a structure in life. You can factor in different activities that make you feel good and you can also build your confidence in certain areas by dedicating a little time each day to cultivating your chosen subject.
- Exercise - exercise is a wonderous thing. Your saying yeah right. Well I never used to exercise when I was younger and my weight span out of control. But enough about me. Exercise gives you a feel good factor like nothing else. Not only does your body release feel good hormones but you become stronger both physically and mentally which aids in the quest to feel good. You build the body which builds the mind. Not to mention your movement patterns will increase making everyday tasks a breeze :D
- Nutrition - feed yourself with nourishing foods and your body and mind will thrive as you are supplying yourself with the optimum building materials for the body and mind. Many overlook how much nutrition can help you feel good so research research research.
- Make a list - make a list of things you want to accomplish in your life and use a plan (as mentioned above) to schedule these activities in. You can also get leverage by stating dates you want to achieve the activities by too.
|Spend time with the one's you love -|
I love being around this pup :D
- Go to an acting class - I know I keep mentioning classes but they really do help you to express your inner creativity as well as allowing you to socialise with others. When you take an acting class you will learn new skills and techniques that allow you to express the sometimes suppressed inner energy inside. It will build your confidence in a nourishing environment which will make you feel good.
Just a few suggestions guys
Thanks for reading and KEEP PUSHING FORWARD :D