Spotlight

Click to view my Spotlight CV

Linkedin

Wednesday 22 April 2015

REWOICE

I am the art director at REWOICE please like share & enjoy :)


About Rewoice


ABOUT REWOICE - REWIND & VOICE

Rewoice.com is a UK's workgroup of voice over artist and music/media producers.

Our mission is to offer our customers high quality audio production based on our experience, expertise and knowledge.

We will go out of our way to provide you with the best voices/music for your projects and this will be of the highest quality at an affordable price.

We compose the best way for you to find professional voices and music for projects such as music, television, broadcasting and non-broadcasting which is a fantastic opportunity for creatives, such as freelancers and producers who require a high quality professional service to fulfil their needs quickly and elegantly.

CEO Andrew Fly


Hi! I am Flavio Garozzo AKA Andrew Fly. 

I was born on 6th February 1983 in Catania (Italy).

I was a child who was always creative and took a keen interest in music which turned into my passion. I love to work in my recording studio creating fresh, new and creative projects.

All my friends including Liam Rooke are really quite distant as I am currently based in Mexico. I am a film composer for various indie-movies shot in Italy; Nepal and The United States. I have studied at SAE (School of Audio Engineering) and I love digital marketing. I love these words: "Don't let you down, this world is oddity" So I have a vision that is realistic of life and many people think I am a dreamer. love entertainment, and I hope to make all possible as to give opportunities to artists, the art is the engine of this confused world and I need to work with artists. I love my family, my wife and my amazing son Nicolas, the best gift that I have received in all my life. 

Thanks! Have a fantastic day!

How works Rewoice

Our purpose is to  to fulfil our customers needs quickly and efficiently by providing the right material for their projects.

Prices vary with high quality samples WAV or AIFF (mono), (MP3 encoding only by request)

The business of audiobook is included on store also which is the department of Mr. Liam Rooke he is principal Voice over on the audiobooks store.

Rewoice.com is a business medium between Voice Overs and Media Producers.
The website is not written using dynamic codes, but it contains a voice archive established from art direction and a private button reserved for payments.
Customers can give a idea of voice performance and a specific accent, voice tune etc

CEO and Art Director managing human resources and products, they can decide all the changes of the company (Capital Investment, Business Opportunities etc.).

To know more please visit our site and get in-touch

click here to be taken to REWOICE

Liam Rooke

Art director

(Actor and Voice Over)

No comments:

Post a Comment