Spotlight

Click to view my Spotlight CV

Linkedin

Thursday 14 November 2013

TILLBAKA TILL HOLMSVEDEN -SWEDISH COMEDY

I was invited to star in a Swedish comedy film.

I was introduced to the director through a friend and he wrote a part in the film for me I then flew out to Sweden to collaborate with this great Swedish team.

Sweden is a great place I have visited before and loved it everyone who I met were so friendly no faults here.

As the filming drew closer I became more and more excited to meet the cast and crew I would be working with.

They were all so professional with a multitude of characters and friendly faces.

Some great guest stars too!!!

The role was of a visiting detective investigating the strange goings on in the town (that's all i'm going to say).

Improvisation was a big factor which is fantastic giving one and all the chance to put in their own creative flair.

As filming wrapped Christer asked if I would be able to make a return and appear again I said YES of-course.

Here's a trailer follow the link:


Please like follow and share on facebook@


No comments:

Post a Comment